It protects the Buyer by paying for certain repairs and costs of major mechanical systems and appliances in the home such as heating and air conditioning systems.
There are a variety of plans available in the marketplace and they are usually priced between $300-700 depending on home size and additional coverages like for a pool, spa, refrigerator, washer, dryer, etc.
Benefits of Home Warranty Coverage to the Seller
- Home may sell faster and at a higher price
- Optional coverage during the listing period of the home sale
- Protection from legal disputes that occur after the sale
- Increases the marketability of your home
Benefits of Home Warranty Coverage to the Buyer
- Warranty coverage for major systems and built-in appliances
- Protects cash flow
- Puts a complete network of qualified service technicians at your service
- Low deductible for each occurrence saves more than cost of the policy over its life
- The Selling Process
- Hassle Free Lisiting
- The Buyer’s Appraisal
- Buyers Inspection
- Expired Listing
- Home Values
- Home Seller Request
- Foreclosure Alternatives
- Non-resident Owner
Real Estate Specialist
As a home seller, expect nothing less than personalized service including a detailed consultation that competitively positions your home in today’s market. The consultation will include an in depth comparative market analysis CMA.