Cancel listing anytime for any reason, just by saying, “I want to cancel the listing.” It’s that simple. The cancellation becomes effective immediately.
No Advance Fees of Any Kind
You only pay if I procure an offer that is acceptable to you.
“No Pressure” Presentation
I will never allow you to be “pressured” by anyone. All offers will be delivered to you to decide privately.
Put more money in your pocket with my Easy Exit Hassle FREE Listing. Most brokers will charge you the same fee no matter how your home sells … even if YOU find the buyer.
I give you complete flexibility with my Hassle FREE Listing program:
2% – You find the buyer and there is no other agent involved. I write the contract, and walk it through escrow for you. My commission is just 2%.
4% – I find the buyer and write the contract. There is no other agent involved. My commission is just 4%.
6% – Your property sells through the MLS or my marketing to other agents. Another agent represents the buyer. My commission is 3% and the other agent also receives 3%.
My Arizona real estate industry experience and attention to detail closing homes, gives you the tools to make your transaction smooth and successful. I look forward to demonstrating my results to you! Read what some past client reviews
Top Performing Elite Agent
As a home seller, you should expect nothing less than personalized service including a detailed consultation that competitively positions your home in today’s market. The consultation will include an in depth comparative market analysis CMA. My goal is to get your home in front of as many people as possible and get it sold as quickly as possible for top market value! As your Agent I will shoulder the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the selling process so you can make informed decisions.
Here are a few examples of what you can expect from me as your Elite Seller Agent:
- Completed Market Analysis and Market Value Assessment on your area and home.
- Help you determine the best possible price in today’s market.
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home.
- Interior and Exterior Assessment for any potential repairs or staging suggestions to maximize your price.
- Preparing the listing paperwork and any seller disclosures – SPDS, Termite, Clue
- Listing your home in the MLS accurately and very detailed via the MLS Input Form
- Gather detailed Community & Property Information to create custom “Sellers Home Book” left in home for buyers to review as well as Home Flyer to take and other Online Marketing Flyers.
- Install electronic lockbox to monitor access and provide security!
- Install my exclusive “For Sale” sign with custom URL sign rider and 24-7 Property Information Hotline sign rider.
- Professional Photographer will shoot Wide Angle Pictures that are enhanced with editing software to show your home at it’s best.
- Advertising your property to Buyers & Realtors via my Virtual Tours, Just Listed, Internet Syndications and Videos.
- Update you frequently as to any changes in the market activity!
- Manage and schedule all showing appointments with buyers and realtors.
- Collect feedback from all showings via my Home Feedback System which emails us both in realtime as showings occur!
- Help you negotiate any Counter offers (or) specific terms of sale to protect your valuable time & interests.
- Identify the Buyers loan Qualifications upfront by having them pre-qualified by my preferred lender contact.
- Following the Buyers whole Loan Process to ensure the lender is ready to close on time.
- Helping with the opening escrow process and ensuring the buyer deposits their Earnest Money.
- Coordinating and monitoring the buyers Home Inspection Process.
- Help you Evaluate buyers Inspection requests via the Arizona BINSR document to determine your response.
- Help obtain Home Warranty policies if needed.
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment.
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from all parties involved. (Title, Lender, Appraiser, Buyer, etc.)
- Communicating with all parties throughout the transaction to ensure a successful closing.
- Monitor and help coordinate the buyers final walk-thru.
- Determine if all negotiated items have been completed.
- Review the HUD-1 Settlement Statement prior to closing and your signing appointment to ensure the fee’s are correct.
- Coordinating and monitoring the whole closing process for all parties involved.
- Provide you excellent service throughout the process with my Easy Exit No Hassle Listing!
As you can see, this list is just the foundation for the selling process. There are many more aspects to your transaction that we monitor, negotiate to protect your interests, and it is in your best interest to have us on your team.